Latest update on 01.03.2018.
Adstream Romania is based in Romania, Bucharest, 16 Maiorului Street and is registered at the Trade Registry Bucharest under no. J40/13675/2017, fiscal code RO 38044063, mail firstname.lastname@example.org (“Adstream”).
A. Using Contents and Products. Liability.
1. Certain contents offered on Site including but not limited to Adstream brand, presentation material, data file, written text, information, news, views, recommendations, advertisements, music, sound, video, photograph, images, software ("Content") can be published directly by Adstream, or through other resources.
2. Site may contain links to external websites. In such cases, Adstream shall not be responsible for the contents of any linked website, or any changes or updates to such websites. Adstream makes no warranty and disclaims all liabilities whatsoever concerning the correctness and security of information, communication, commercial electronic mails transmitted via other websites or linked sites and all other websites that are linked and mentioned websites on this Site. By Your use of the Site, You agree that You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of any third party content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content.
3. You have no right to sell products or services, make commercial advertisements and announcements and perform similar actions and merchandise by using Site pages and Site Content. The right of creating links to our website(s) is strictly forbidden. Exceptions are only allowed with our written approval.
5. By using Site Content You are deemed to acknowledge the risks that may occur due to the content collected via this Site. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Site is done at Your sole discretion and risk and You who will be solely responsible for any damage to Your computer, system or other device or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
6. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, You will assume all responsibility and risk for the use this Site in any manner.
You reserve the right to take an action (or not) based upon Site Content. By visiting this Site You will be subject to the legal consequences that may occur as a result of any action You take.
7. Adstream, Adstream’s related bodies corporate and Adstream’s licensors are not liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, lost profits, lost revenue, lost data or business interruption suffered or incurred by You or any other person arising out of or in connection with using the provision of the Adstream Products, whether arising from breach of contract or in tort.
8. Adstream disclaims all liability whatsoever for the correctness and authenticity of the content including all kinds of views, information, evaluation, comments and statistical charts and values that are offered on sources accessed over the Site.
At the same time, Adstream disclaims all liabilities concerning errors and omissions, temporary or permanent inability to use the Site (downtime), deficiency, inaccuracy of content, direct and/or indirect losses that may incur while collecting data, loss of profit, pecuniary damages and third party damages that may occur while visiting the resources accessed over the Site. Adstream reserves the right to stop, cancel the data flow in question or change and/or remove information without any prior notice.
9. This Site is offered “AS IS”; Adstream makes no verbal, private or written or any other kind of warranty in the broadest sense provided by the law.
10. Statements and explanations on Site and Content in promotional material are made for explanatory purposes only; they are not meant to constitute any guarantee or warranty of certain features. No warranty or undertaking shall be implied by You from any published Adstream description of or advertisement except to the extent Adstream has expressly confirmed such warranty or undertaking in writing.
Adstream disclaims all liabilities to You regarding all type of damages (direct or indirect) that may result due to the Site and Site Content.
Adstream reserves the right to shut down this Site, change all Site Content partially or fully, including visual design and similar elements, disconnect or charge the services without prior notice.
11. Any reference to Adstream in this chapter will include also Adstream’s related bodies corporate and Adstream’s licensors.
1. Adstream respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we expect You to do the same by using the Site. The Site is controlled and operated by Adstream. All content on the Site is protected by copyrights which are owned and controlled by Adstream or by other parties that have licensed their materials to Adstream. Unless otherwise specified, the content on this Site is for presentation purposes (unless you access the Customer Section / Account Holder) and you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell content obtained from the Site without written permission from Adstream.
2. Using our Site or Products does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Products or the content You access. You may not use content from our Products or Site unless You obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. These terms do not grant you the right to use any branding or logos used in our Products or on the `Site. Don’t remove, obscure, or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with our Products.
4. If You believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a Notice to Adstream at the email address mentioned herein.
3. If you believe that Adstream Product or documentation is being copied, sold or distributed without licenses or permission from Adstream, please contact us using the addresses mentioned under Contact.
C.Collecting Visiting Information
When this Site is visited, web servers connects to the visitor's computer and starts to collect information automatically. Additionally, the number of visitors, sections preferred by the visitors, IP addresses, domain type, browser type, date and hour etc information including the circulation on Site are monitored, inspected and stored. Users are deemed to acknowledge that Adstream reserves the right to collect, process and keep the aforementioned.
D. Prohibition on Interference
It is prohibited to violate or attempt to violate the security of this Site. In case of such attempts, criminal charges can be taken. If such violation occurs, the access of the relevant person and You to this Site is terminated, and their accounts are cancelled. If You performed the deed of violation You may be subject to financial, penal and judicial charges according to the law.
E. Site Policies
1. Criminal Acts: You shall not perform: i) any action that is considered as a crime both in local legislation and internationally ii) and shall not act against the statutory rules and directives of European Union.
2. Prohibited Acts: You are deemed to acknowledge and undertake not to run and use software which allows sending more messages than a person is capable of sending to Site Server within a certain period of time.
G. Contact of Notification
It is acknowledged that e-mail sent at Your contact information provided in Site will incur the same legal consequences than a written notification.
I. Applicable Law